RB Construction’s approach to home building and remodeling is classic and timeless. It is our company’s philosophy
that a home is one of life’s most valuable treasures; one deserving of respect and care – to last a lifetime.
RB Construction opened its doors over 13 years ago. Owner Raul Bernal believed in the American dream, and wanted to give back to a country that gave his family an opportunity for a better life one full of hope and inspiration. After several years working as an apprentice in a number of construction trades Mr. Bernal designed and built his own home and was his inspiration to become a licensed general contractor in 1999. Mr. Bernal credits his family for having a strong work ethic and delivering a quality product and service with an emphasis on the details. RB Construction holds to the highest standards when performing any construction services regardless of the scope of the project. All clients deserve nothing but the best.
Why RB Construction?
- 1. Customer Approval is the ultimate decision on whether a project is considered complete. No project is ever successfully completed until the customer’s seal of approval is given.
- 2. RB Construction guarantees that you will get more than what you pay for. Your home improvement project will be built to code with quality building materials & supplies a value often overlooked but critical to the long term investment of any project. Our clients receive tremendous value with competitive pricing.
- 3. One of the most critical criteria for selecting the right contractor is communication. If your contractor doesn’t understand your expectations or vision, then your level of satisfaction regardless of their work habits, quality of work or scheduling skills will not produce the end product you desire. At RB Construction we do listen, and promise that we will fully understand your vision and expectations before we begin construction.
- 4. Licensed, Insured General Contractor, Raul Bernal is licensed and experienced. At RB Construction your general contractor will be intimately involved with your project. As a general contractor Subcontractors and specialized service professionals are utilized to perform a variety of duties and activities that are required by the project. Our subcontractors are held to the highest standards and are required to follow all safety laws and regulations and follow OSHA guidelines with regard to construction practices.
- 5. Timing is everything – scheduling and coordinating the various elements of a home improvement project is challenging at best. We understand how disruptive remodeling can be to a home or business owner, so we take the necessary time and extra steps to communicate with our clients by giving them a timeline of events for their project.
We want your business — We will earn your business,
because we love to see people smile. Call us now at 951.255.7019